Energique's Liquid B is a homeopathic formula that provides B vitamin support. It is intended for use for the temporary relief of pellagra and vasoconstriction.
Although this product is not a supplement, and the concentrations of the B vitamins in the product are rather low (following homeopathic formulation theory), Liquid B contains many B vitamins. In particular, the water soluble B vitamins found in the Liquid B Homeopathic includes the following vitamins, all of which are from yeast cultures.
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiaminum Hydrochloricum, Thiamine, Thiamin, Aneurine)
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavinum, Riboflavin, Vitamin G)
- Vitamin B-3 (Nicotinamidum, Niacin, Niacinamide, Nicotinamide, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin PP)
- Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid - Calcium Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Panthenol)
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxinum Hydrochloricum, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B-7 (Biotin, Vitamin H)
- Vitamin B-8 (Inositol)
- Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid, Folate, Folacin, Vitamin Bc)
- Vitamin B-10 (PABA, Para Aminobenzoic Acid)
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin, Cobalamin)
- Choline (some call this Vitamin B-13, but most agree that technically it is not a vitamin)
How to use: Adults, take 1-2 teaspoons per day. Children, under 9 years of age, take ½ teaspoon per day, or as directed by healthcare professional. Shake well before use. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Active Ingredients: Liquid B Homeopathic, Hordeum Vulgare 2x, Hepar Suis 6x, Heart 6x, Torula Cerevisiae 6x.
Inactive Ingredients: B Complex Infusion Base* and demineralized water. 20% ethanol.
4 fl oz bottle.
*The B Complex Infusion Base components are: Biotin, choline bitartrate, citric acid, crystalline fructose, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium pantothenate, demineralized water, ethanol, folic acid, grapefruit seed extract, inositol, Lo Han fruit concentrate, natual flavor blend and/or other natural juice concentrates and natural flavors, natural vegetable glycerin, niacinamide, para aminobenzoic acid, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride and xanthan gum.