Pain is big business. But, if you’re among the millions of American’s who want to maintain already healthy joints and connective tissues, start using FYI® today. Feed your joints and tissues with what they really need, and fight the signs of aging.
FYI® is powerful Joint & Tissue Food. It’s a potent blend of whole foods, enzymes and herbs, processed through the Garden of Life® proprietary Poten-Zyme® process, to make nutrients more available to the body. These ingredients include naturally-occurring compounds that support support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue, which is essential to maintain normal joint function and range of motion — essential for mobility.
FYI® is formulated to inhibit inflammation throughout the body, and helps to rebuild healthy cartilage and connective tissues. It’s all-natural ingredients also support antioxidant function in the body.
- a blend of five proteases, bromelain, papain, lipase, amylase and cellulase,
- chicken collagen type II,
- wild oregano concentrate (a CO2 extracted essential oil), and
- extracts of ginger, Cat’s claw, turmeric, alfalfa, Rhododendron Caucasicum, Laminaria, Ulva and bayberry bark,
providing you with exceptional protection from inflammation — even that caused by COX-2 and the prostaglandins PGE3 and PG12 — but without the cardiac risk associated with other COX-2 inhibitors, like Vioxx®.
Suggested Use: Adults, take 1 caplet, 3 times per day, preferably on an empty stomach.
More about FYI®:
Q: What’s in FYI®?
A: FYI® contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs, chosen for their ability to support healthy joints. Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend: a combination of proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzymes, able to function in a wide range of pH environments.
- Protease Blend: a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systemically.
- Bromelain: a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from pineapple.
- Papain: a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes, isolated from papaya.
- Additional enzymes in FYI® include:
- Lipase: a potent fat-digesting enzyme.
- Amylase: a starch-digesting enzyme.
- Cellulase: an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber.
- Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano: which contains antioxidant compounds and essential oils.
- Cat’s Claw: a traditional Peruvian herb that supports the body’s ability to fight free radicals.
- Turmeric Root: an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function.
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium: traditionally used as a tea, they contain a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants.
Be sure to check out FYI® ULTRA and FYI® Restore. You can compare these three products here.
Q: How do the ingredients in FYI® work to support healthy joints?
A: Proteolytic enzymes have the ability to support normal metabolic processes in the body, that support joint and connective tissue health. Ingredients in FYI® support antioxidant function in the body.
Q: What makes FYI® better than other formulas?
A: FYI® is a unique formula that combines a special form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric, to support normal joint function and mobility. FYI® is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals, to support antioxidant function in the body. Additionally, the cat’s claw, ginger, barley juice and turmeric are fermented, using our proprietary Poten-Zyme® process, which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Certain ingredients in FYI® also support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue, that is essential to maintain normal range of motion.
So, if you’re among the millions of Americans who would like to maintain already healthy joint and connective tissues, start using FYI® today.
There are no reviews yet.