FYI® Restore is the perfect supplement for athletes, “weekend warriors” or anyone who participates in regular exercise. It is also good for anyone who is dealing with inflammation or circulation issues.
60 capsules bottle.
About FYI® Restore:
FYI® Restore delivers a comprehensive, highly potent range of systemic enzymes, bioflavonoids, antioxidants and trace minerals, that work together to support healthy connective tissue integrity and recovery.
But, FYI® Restore also provides you with high levels of bromelain and papain, to aid normal fibrin turnover, and to support healthy microcirculation in overused tissues.
And, FYI® Restore provides you all of this in a natural algae-based enteric coating, to ensure targeted absorption in the small intestine, for maximum effectiveness.
More about FYI® Restore:
Q: Why do you need systemic enzymes?
A: Everything in your body functions with the assistance of enzymes. Your body will normally build these enzymes from other enzymes or amino acids circulating in the body. However, our modern diet — even when we make the best food choices — is severely depleted of enzymes. Supplementing with systemic enzymes, therefore, provides your body with key nutritional factors that:
- Help those who experience muscle soreness after exercise — such as aerobics, gymnastics, weight-lifting, cycling, running, walking, tennis, soccer — and more;
- Promote normal muscle and tissue recovery after muscle and tissue overuse or injury;
- Support healthy metabolism in connective tissue, in order to maintain normal range of motion.
Q: Why should you use FYI® Restore?
A: A range of physical issues, including occasional muscle overuse, can lead to fibrin buildup in muscle tissues. Fibrin is a fibrillar protein, that is polymerized to form a protective clot (in conjunction with platelets) over a wound site. The proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes in FYI® Restore help your body to digest this fibrin, and aid in normal fibrin turnover, to support healthy microcirculation in overused tissue and promote normal muscle and tissue recovery.
Q: How is FYI® Restore different from other enzyme formulas?
A: Compared to enzyme formulas that support joint health, the FYI® Restore systemic enzyme complex works in a broader, more comprehensive way with the body’s own processes, to support normal muscle and tissue repair and recovery. It
- Provides a broad spectrum of highly active proteolytic enzymes, including high levels of bromelain and papain, along with bioflavonoids, antioxidants and trace minerals, that work together to support connective tissue integrity, aid normal fibrin turnover, and promote healthy microcirculation in overused tissue.
- Utilizes a natural enteric coating to ensure the sensitive systemic enzymes pass through the acidic environment of the stomach into the small intestine unaltered, to be absorbed into the body for maximum effectiveness.
- It is 100% vegetarian and vegan.
Q: What is the difference between FYI® Restore and FYI®?
A: FYI® is a comprehensive joint health formula, with chicken collagen type II and botanicals, designed primarily to support normal joint function and mobility. FYI® Restore is an advanced, highly active systemic enzyme blend. The 100% vegetarian caplets are sealed in a natural algae-based enteric coating to bypass the stomach and release the enzymes directly into the small intestine. This is where enzymatic absorption is maximized to support normal fibrin turnover, tissue repair and recovery. FYI® and FYI® Restore are complementary products, and can be used together for enhanced benefit.
Suggested Use: Adults, take 1 capsule 2 times per day on an empty stomach with water.
FYI® Restore: Muscle & Tissue Recovery
- The ultimate broad spectrum systemic enzyme formula, delivering high proteolytic activity on the systemic level to work with the body’s own processes to assist normal tissue repair and recovery.
- Delivers a comprehensive, highly potent range of systemic enzymes, bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and trace minerals, that work together to support healthy connective tissue integrity and turnover.
- Provides high levels of bromelain and papain, to aid normal fibrin turnover and support healthy microcirculation in overused tissue.
- Utilizes a natural, algae-based enteric coating, to ensure targeted absorption in the small intestine, for maximum effectiveness.
- 100% vegetarian and vegan.
- Dairy Free.
- Gluten Free.