Rhus Tox 200C from Energique®


Energique’s Rhus Tox 200C is derived from Poison Ivy.  It is a remedy used for skin ailments, such as shingles, hives, fever blisters, chicken pox, poison ivy and rashes with poison ivy appearance.

1 fl oz bottle.

Energique’s Rhus Tox can be used for the flu season; for flu symptoms, with general aches in the muscles, joints and bones.


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Additional information

Weight 2.6 oz


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rhus Tox 200C from Energique®”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *