Energique’s Care and Comfort Cream™:
- is a Homeopathic pain relieving cream**
- has distinct active ingredients to address painful conditions**
- may temporarily relieve pain, soreness, swelling, stiffness and symptoms of minor injuries.**
Energique’s unique formulation features:
- an exclusive form of whey protein concentrate that acts as an enabler for these specific homeopathics, to quickly penetrate the site of pain, which may enhance safe and effective pain relief.
- a quick absorbing non-greasy cream.
- a pleasant lavender scent.
Energique’s unique ingredients:
- Arnica Montana for pain due to injury or overexertion.
- Aconitum Napellus for muscular tension, stiffness and tingling.
- Calendula Officinalis for stiffness and burning pain when in motion.
- Hypercium perforatum for tingling sensations or pain in the back and legs.
- Rhus Tox for stiffness and pain after a period of rest.
Energique’s Care and Comfort Cream™ contains (active ingredients): 0.09% of Aconitum Nap, Arnica, Bryonia, Calendula, Chamomilla, Colocynthis, Hypericum, Phytolacca, Pulsatilla, Rhus Tox and Symphytum 12X.
Other ingredients (inactive ingredients): Water, Glycerin, Whey protein concentrate (milk), Benzyl alcohol, Hydroxyethl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Aloe vera leaf juice, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinesis) seed oil, English lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower oil, Methyl gluceth- 10, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Lauryl glucoside, Myristyl glucoside, Polyglyceryl-6 laurate, Sodium gluconate, Tocopherols (soy), Salicylic acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Ethanol, Citric acid.
Directions for use: Apply small amount every 10 minutes, for 3 doses, immediately after injury, then 2 to 3 times daily. For topical (external) use only. If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a healthcare professional.
Precautions: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.