Primal Defense® ULTRA
- Provides a 15 billion live cell count of 13 species of beneficial cultures, including soil-based probiotics, called Homeostatic Soil Organisms (HSOs).
- Supports normal intestinal comfort and function (gut health), and promotes healthy intestinal elimination regularity and consistency.
- Helps maintain a healthy, balanced immune system, which is beneficial to overall health.
- Contains Bacillus subtilis, to support healthy lactic acid bacteria (Bifidobacterium and/or Lactobacillus) count and healthy pH levels in the gut.
- The Saccharomyces boulardii in Primal Defense® ULTRA nourishes intestinal mucosa cells, to support the normal barrier function of the intestinal epithelium (which is compromised with leaky gut), the front line for the body’s defense system.
- Delivered via UltraZorbe™ 100% vegetarian capsules, to ensure potency, eliminate the need for fillers and binders and provide quick nutrient release through faster dissolution into the body. Independent study suggests UltraZorbe™ capsules dissolve more completely than other vegetarian capsules.
- Revolutionary BioProtect™ packaging, for optimum ingredient freshness and potency.
If your liver is at all stressed, or you have issues with a leaky gut, this is the probiotic for you. It offers an added level of protection and function that you’ll be able to feel for yourself.
If I had to choose one supplement to take, apart from enzymes, it would be a probiotic. Primal Defense® — and now, Primal Defense® ULTRA — is the best overall probiotic I’ve ever seen. This product was instrumental in giving me back my life.
That said, Garden of Life‘s RAW Probiotic is, I feel, possibly even better (although that is a very personalized thing). But, as important as probiotic supplements are, it’s even better if you can find a good food source for probiotics. For that, I’ve been really impressed with the products from Beyond Organic, particularly the kefir drink, Asamai and the fermented whey drink, Seuro Gold. I highly recommend them.
There are no reviews yet.