About Immortelle: Anti-Aging Blend
A beautiful blend of powerfully renewing CPTG® essential oils, Immortelle: Anti-Aging Blend, from dōTERRA®, is a proprietary formulation of rare essential oils, used throughout history for their beautifying benefits. Immortelle easily absorbs into the skin, and can be used on the face, neck and décolletage, leaving it feeling and looking soft and smooth, not oily. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help to sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful skin.
Immortelle: Anti-Aging Blend contains the essential oils of frankincense (Boswellia frereana), Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), rose (Rosa damascena).
Immortelle has a woody, spicy, rich, fresh scent, something you might enjoy wearing, just for its fragrancing.
Primary benefits of Immortelle: Anti-Aging Blend
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to reduce contributing factors to aging skin
- Supports skin at a cellular level
- Helps to sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful skin
Uses for Immortelle: Anti-Aging Blend
- Apply a thin layer of Immortelle to the face, neck and décolletage, then repeat application to targeted areas of concern. Follow with the dōTERRA® moisturizer of your choice.
- Use on minor skin irritations, to reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes and stretch marks.
- Apply Immortelle to the back of the neck and earlobes, to help lessen tension throughout the day.
How to use:
Immortelle: Anti-Aging Blend is formulated for topical use. It is gentle enough to be used neat.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. While gentle enough to be used neat, dilution with dōTERRA‘s fractionated coconut oil will help to minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Growing older doesn’t mean you have to grow less attractive. There are many ways to care for your overall health and that of your skin, enabling you to remain vital and beautiful for a lifetime. By taking action now, through healthy choices and daily care, your skin can sustain its smoothness, radiance and youthful appearance.