About InTune®: Focus Blend:
InTune®: Focus Blend has a very pleasing, distinctive aroma that is musky, spicy, earthy. This makes InTune® a solution that is easy and delightful to use. Formulated from the certified pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils of West Indian sandalwood (Amyris balsamifera), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), frankincense (Boswellia carterii), lime (Citrus aurantifolia), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) and Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), InTune® is very calming and soothing.
Primary benefits of InTune®: Focus Blend
- Enhances and sustains focus
- Supports efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task
- Promotes healthy thought processes
Uses for InTune®: Focus Blend
- Apply to the temples and back of neck, to enhance concentration.
- Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply, to promote focus and clarity.
- Use InTune® at work, to stay on task, or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
- Dispense InTune® on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
How to use:
InTune®: Focus Blend can be used aromatically or topically.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. It is gentle enough to use neat, however, dilution with dōTERRA‘s fractionated coconut oil will help to minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
No matter your age, staying focused on the task at hand is sometimes difficult. This is especially critical during the formative years, when learning and growing establish habits that create a foundation for life. InTune®: Focus Blend, then, with its ability to enhance and sustain focus, promoting health thought processes, can be a real blessing to children and adults alike.