More about dōTERRA’s MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend Satiety Gum
Developed with dōTERRA® researchers, MetaPWR™ Satiety Gum contains clinically balanced ratios of CPTG® grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger and cinnamon bark essential oils, to promote metabolic health and curb hunger cravings.* Made without sugar or artificial sweeteners, this gum is an enjoyable way to optimize MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend as part of a daily weight and exercise regimen.*
MetaPWR™ Satiety Gum contains
No artificial sweeteners or flavors
Primary Benefits of MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend Satiety Gum from dōTERRA®
MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend Satiety Gum helps to support metabolic health and function, when chewing.*
- Provides MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend in a chewing gum.
- Helps support metabolic health and function when chewing.*
- Promotes mindful eating and appetite control.*
- Helps curb hunger cravings.*
- Delivers an uplifting, stimulating flavor.
dōTERRA’s MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend Satiety Gum contains the following:
Sourced from non-GMO vegetables, fruits or grains (like rice, tapioca, corn) to help the outer shell of the gum hold its shape and become pliable, flexible and chewable as well as provide a pleasant taste.
dōTERRA’s gum base is made up of several constituents that help to extend long lasting chewing, increase pliability and flexibility of the gum and keep the product shelf stable. The ingredients in gum base can be sourced from chicle, jelutong, tree sap, wax and other sustainable sources.
Grapefruit essential oil
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. dōTERRA‘s grapefruit essential oil can create an uplifting, stimulating environment — ideal when motivating yourself throughout the day. The main chemical constituent of grapefruit essential oil is limonene, which may support metabolism when taken internally.*
Lemon essential oil
Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the fruit. Lemon oil has a clean, fresh citrus scent that provides an uplifting, positive boost throughout the day. It also adds a refreshing twist when added to water. dōTERRA’s lemon oil is sourced in Italy and Brazil, which offer ideal growing conditions for producing this bright, tangy essential oil.
Peppermint essential oil
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content — like that found in the dōTERRA’s peppermint essential oil — distinguishes the best quality peppermint oil from other products. The sharp, sweet scent of peppermint essential oil can create an exhilarating, stimulating environment during physical activity.
Ginger essential oil
dōTERRA’s ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant — the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. An excellent digestive tonic, ginger essential oil has great internal benefits for the body.* It’s known for its ability to soothe the stomach, when ingested.*
Cinnamon bark essential oil
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. The sweet, spicy aroma of cinnamon is loved around the world. Cinnamon oil is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gum for its iconic flavor.* Experimental research has shown cinnamaldehyde, a key chemical constituent of cinnamon bark oil, also supports healthy metabolic function, when taken internally.*
- Isomalt: Like sorbitol, isomalt is sourced from non-GMO vegetables and fruits or grains (like rice, tapioca, corn) to help the outer shell of the gum hold its shape and become pliable, flexible and chewable, as well as provide a pleasant taste.
- Xylitol is a natural sweetener sourced from birch trees and other plants. It is commonly found in many oral care products.
- Magnesium Stearate: This essential mineral, combined with salt, is used as a lubricant, to prevent sticking. It also improves the absorption of the active ingredients in our formulas.
- Menthol, derived from the peppermint leaf, is an active component that can alleviate minor aches, from cankers, mouth sores and small lesions.
- Steviol glycosides is a plant-based sweetener that helps to improve the overall taste and improves the minty fresh flavor and freshness. Additionally, it provides zero calories.
- Citric acid is used to naturally preserve product shelf life and enhance flavor and taste. It is sourced from citrus fruits, like lemons, limes and oranges.
How to use:
Chew a piece of MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend Satiety Gum when hunger cravings come.* Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are under the age of 18, pregnant, nursing, under a doctor’s care or about to start an exercise or metabolic health program, consult your physician before use.
How to purchase this product at a great discount — for as little as $8.75.
You can also purchase this product from dōTERRA’s Corporate website. On that website, besides the full product line and links to some very good resources, you can also purchase product at great discounts, with the option of enrolling, as either a Wellness Advocate, like me, or as a wholesale customer (details on that website). You can also set up an autoship order (a.k.a. Loyalty Rewards Program order) and earn points toward free product, increasing to 30% after one year. And with dōTERRA®, you’re never locked in to a product you don’t want. You can change your order every month, to suit your needs.
Either way, I believe you will love your experience with dōTERRA® and the oils.
There are no reviews yet.