More about dōTERRA’s Guaiacwood (Bulnesia sarmientoi)
dōTERRA’s CPTG ® Guaiacwood essential oil is sustainably and ethically sourced from Paraguay. Working with its sourcing partner, they’re changing the future of the at-risk Gran Chaco Forest — one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world.
Primary Benefits of dōTERRA’s Guaiacwood (Bulnesia sarmientoi):
- Provides a grounding aroma,
- Promotes a tranquil atmosphere helpful for meditation,
- Soothes minor skin irritations,
- Supports the skin’s natural hydration.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Guaiacwood.
Earthy, woody, sweet.
Main Chemical Constituents:
Ways to Use:
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area, to soothe minor skin irritations and support the skin’s natural hydration.
- Diffuse throughout the day, or as a supportive aroma during yoga or meditation.
Directions for use:
- Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. See additional cautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
How to purchase this product at a great discount — for as little as $20.00.
You can also purchase this product from dōTERRA’s Corporate website. On that website, besides the full product line and links to some very good resources, you can also purchase product at great discounts, with the option of enrolling, as either a Wellness Advocate, like me, or as a wholesale customer (details on that website). You can also set up an autoship order (a.k.a. Loyalty Rewards Program order) and earn points toward free product, increasing to 30% after one year. And with dōTERRA®, you’re never locked in to a product you don’t want. You can change your order every month, to suit your needs.
Either way, I believe you will love your experience with dōTERRA® and the oils.
dōTERRA® is the registered trademark of dōTERRA Holdings, LLC.