About the DigestZen® Digestive Blend:
Almost everyone has the occasional digestive problem. Thankfully, research has established that many essential oils are very supportive of the digestive sytem.
These oils, such as peppermint and ginger, contain compounds that have been recognized as powerful agents, to help restore normal balance in the digestive system. Other oils, like tarragon, fennel, caraway, coriander and anise oils, have specific attributes that, when blended with peppermint and ginger, add to the overall efficacy of the blend.
DigestZen® takes advantage of these well-established therapeutic compounds, in a proprietary blend of pure essential oils.
DigestZen‘s unique blend of ginger, fennel and coriander, soothes occasional stomach upset; while peppermint, tarragon, anise and caraway aid with digestion, and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
DigestZen® can be used aromatically, topically or as a dietary supplement. It is gentle enough to be used neat, and can be used safely by the entire family.
- Taken internally, DigestZen® soothes occasional stomach upset.
- Applied topically, to the abdomen, when occasional stomach upset occurs, DigestZen® is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.
Primary benefits of DigestZen®:
- Aids in the digestion of foods
- Soothes occasional stomach upset
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract
Uses of the DigestZen®: Digestive Blend
- Add a few drops to water, to take internally, or rub on the stomach, before flying or taking a road trip.
- Have DigestZen® on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals, to promote healthy digestion.
- Take DigestZen® with you when traveling, or trying new foods, to soothe occasional stomach upset.
How to use:
DigestZen® can be used aromatically, topically or internally.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice, and enjoy the spicy, sweet, minty and licorice aroma.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl oz of liquid. See also the DegestZen® Softgels.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA’s fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.