About ClaryCalm®: Monthly blend for women
ClaryCalm® is a topical blend of clary sage, lavender, bergamot, Roman chamomile, cedarwood, ylang ylang, geranium, fennel, carrot seed, palmarosa and vitex, that provides a temporary respite from cramps, hot flashes and the emotional swings associated with regular hormone cycles in women.
ClaryCalm® has a gentle floral, herbal, coniferous scent.
Primary benefits of ClaryCalm®: Monthly blend for women
- Helps balance hormones
- Provides temporary respite from cramps, nausea, hot flashes and emotional swings
Uses for ClaryCalm®: Monthly blend for women
- For menstrual discomfort, rub three to five drops on the abdomen.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.
- Keep ClaryCalm® in your purse, or while traveling, to manage symptoms associated with hormonal discomfort or PMS.
How to use:
ClaryCalm® can be used aromatically or topically. It is gentle enough to be used neat.
- Topical use: Apply to the back of the neck, on the temples and the bottoms of the feet. While it is gentle enough to use neat, dilution with doTERRA‘s fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Aromatic use: Place a little ClaryCalm® in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and cup them over your face and inhale deeply. WearingClaryCalm® will also cause it to diffuse, so you can enjoy the aromatic benefits all day or night.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.