About TerraShield®: Repellent Blend
TerraShield®: Repellent Blend combines a proprietary blend of highly effective and safe essential oils, in a base of fractionated coconut oil, to help ward off insects. A primary function of essential oils in plants is protecting against insects and other predators. But, unlike other products, that contain synthetic and toxic chemicals, TerraShield® is a natural approach to managing exposure to biting insects.
TerraShield® is an all-natural formula of citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) (1.5%) and cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) (1.5%), and a blend of 11 other therapeutic-grade essential oils, blended in a base of pure fractionated coconut oil. These include Skimmia laureola, catnip (Nepeta cataria), amyris (Amyris balsamifera), African sandalwood (Brachyleana hutchinsii), Cabrueva balsam (Myrocarpus fastigiatus), wild orange (Citrus sinensis), white fir (Abies alba), eucalyptus (E. radiata), Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum), genet (Spartium junceum) and rose (Rosa damascena) oils. These oils have been scientifically shown to repel insects more effectively than other insect repellents.
TerraShield® also smells great, with a fresh, light, citrusy scent, and is wonderfully invigorating. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly.
Primary benefits of TerraShield®: Repellent Blend
- Acts as an effective, natural repellent.
- Can be used safely by everyone in the family.
Uses for TerraShield®: Repellent Blend
- Apply TerraShield® to the legs, arms and neck, before going outdoors, or diffuse on your patio, to ward off pesky insects.
- Take TerraShield® on camping trips or to outdoor events.
- Apply TerraShield® directly to skin, or use in a spray bottle.
- Rub or spray TerraShield® around your door and window seals, to deter insects from entering.
How to use:
TerraShield® is intended for topical or aromatic use.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.