More about dōTERRA’s Eucalyptus blend
The camphoraceous, herbaceous aroma of this Eucalyptus blend can be revitalizing. Due to the oil’s main constituent, 1,8 cineole, Eucalyptus blend also has cleansing properties. Use aromatically or topically to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways. Eucalyptus blend also adds to a soothing massage.
- Creates a calm atmosphere during stressful circumstances,
- May have cleansing properties, due to its main constituent, 1,8 cineole,
- Provides a cooling sensation, which may contribute to feelings of open airways.
- Eucalyptus radiata, dōTERRA’s original eucalyptus oil.
- Eucalytus polybractea, known as the blue-leaved mallee or just blue mallee, it is sweeter than most eucalyptus species — almost like honey.
- Eucalyptus kochii, a hero ingredient in the abode® Refreshing Blend and other products in that family.
- Eucalyptus loxophleba, is actually subspecies lissophlia, more commonly called eucalyptus lox liss.
- Eucalyptus globulus, is used in dōTERRA’s On Guard® Protective Blend.
Ways to use:
- Diffuse or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply.
- Place one to two drops on the floor of your shower, for a spa-like experience.
- Add to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage.
- Use as an air freshener and room deodorizer.
Directions for use:
- Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: To apply topically, dilute one drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face and sensitive areas.
How to purchase this product at a great discount — for as little as $21.00.
You can also purchase this product from dōTERRA’s Corporate website. On that website, besides the full product line and links to some very good resources, you can also purchase product at great discounts, with the option of enrolling, as either a Wellness Advocate, like me, or as a wholesale customer (details on that website). You can also set up an autoship order (a.k.a. Loyalty Rewards Program order) and earn points toward free product, increasing to 30% after one year. And with dōTERRA®, you’re never locked in to a product you don’t want. You can change your order every month, to suit your needs.
Either way, I believe you will love your experience with dōTERRA® and the oils.
dōTERRA® is the registered trademark of dōTERRA Holdings, LLC.
There are no reviews yet.