About Breathe™: Respiratory Blend:
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® (CPTG®) essential oils are a perfect way to to maintain clear airways and breathing, supporting overall respiratory health. Breathe is a remarkable blend of oils which combine to do just that.
The Breathe™ blend, from dōTERRA®, is a proprietary blend of the finest essential oils, including laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon and ravensara, all known for their positive effects on the respiratory system, that can be easily applied topically to the chest, back or bottoms of the feet. When combined with a warm, moist compress, the tissues are eased with its deep penetrating effects. Its pleasant aroma is calming to the senses and perfect for nighttime diffusion, allowing for a restful sleep.
Primary benefits of the Breathe™: Respiratory Blend
- Maintains clear airways and breathing
- Supports overall respiratory health
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Uses of the Breathe™: Respiratory Blend
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet, when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors, to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse in room to promote clear breathing, and at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- For the snorer in your family, rub Breathe™ on his or her chest, before bed, for a better night’s rest.
How to use:
Breathe™ can be used aromatically or topically. It should be diluted for use on sensitive skin.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA’s fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. Diluting Breathe is ample to allow its use with even the smallest of children. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.